Targeted training, one or two fingers at a time--even your thumb.
Tugboat friendly and tugboat stout, IMTUGs are:
- designed to target your fingers one or two at a time
- perfect--and portable--way to train your thumb
- proprietary IronMind GR8 springs in 7 strengths: accurate, precise, durable
- soft-tissue friendly, ergonomically designed aluminum handles
- CoC compatible: works hand-in-glove with Captains of Crush Grippers
Can't quite put away a No. 2 CoC? Hit your pinkie and ring fingers with an IMTUG3 or IMTUG4 and see what happens.
Want to certify on the No. 3 CoC or beyond? Meet IMTUG5, IMTUG6, and IMTUG7.
Want a portable way to train your pinch grip? IMTUG1, IMTUG2, or IMTUG3 should be in your pocket.
Choose the IMTUG based on the relative strength of your fingers:
- Thumb - weakest - use an easier IMTUG
- Ring and pinkie fingers - moderate - use a medium IMTUG
- Index and middle fingers - strongest - use a tougher IMTUG
Which IMTUGs should you choose? Use the following guide to select the right level of IMTUGs based on which Captains of Crush Gripper you are training with:
- Guide or Sport - IMTUG1, IMTUG2
- Trainer or No. 1 - IMTUG2, IMTUG3, IMTUG4
- No. 1 or No. 2 - IMTUG3, IMTUG4, IMTUG5
- No. 2 or No. 3 - IMTUG4, IMTUG5, IMTUG6
- No. 3 or No. 4 - IMTUG6, IMTUG 7
IMTUG4: For those who are working with the Trainer and No. 1 CoC Grippers; and who want to train their index/middle fingers. Also for those who are working with the No. 2 and No. 3 CoC Grippers; and who want to train their pinch grip or ring/pinkie fingers.
Made in the USA.
No. 1414 (1 lb.) IMTUG4, the fourth of seven strengths $19.95