Cover: No more Mister Nice Guy: looking fierce and fit, Maosheng Le (CHN) sticks his world record 182.5-kg clean and jerk in the 62-kg category at the 14th Asian Games.
- Doing Good by Randall J. Strossen, Ph.D.
- Letters to the Editor
- From the Trenches: Maverick Strongman Summer 2002 by Rusty Ruffcorn
- Iron Filings
- Captains of Crush Grippers: Who's New
- The Iron Mine
- Bill Kutzer: Grass Roots Grower by Jim Schmitz
- Chris James: Strength Athlete Extraordinaire by Malcolm Whyatt
- Whit Baskin: Far Beyond Driven by Thom Van Vleck
- The Milo Walk by Charles Fraser
- Life in the Loft: The Eating Journey by Dr. Ken E. Leistner
- The Challenge by Steve Brylski
- Get the Lead Up! by Kenneth J. Adney
- Strength and Conditioning Combined by John Brookfield
- Definition by John McCallum
- Strongman and Dinosaur Training for Rugby Players by Mike Anthony, Damian Marsh, and Ashley Jones
- Organizing and Running an Olympic and Power Lifting Heavy Weight Room by Jim Schmitz
- Why Should Athletes Do Pulls? by Tim Swords
- On the Supremacy of the Plate Curl by Merle Meeter
- Kono Koncepts: A Review of Weightlifting, Olympic Style by Tommy Kono reviewed by Tom Hirtz
- A Year in Reflection by J. G. Latimer
- High Endurance Workouts to Burn Fat by Steve Justa
- Weight Training and Sore Knees--Part I: To Squat or Not to Squat? by J. V. Askem
- Going for a Walk by William Mosher
- The 14th Pusan Asian Games: Friendship, Harmony, and Heavy Weights by Randall J. Strossen, Ph.D.
- And a Good Time Was Had by All by Randall J. Strossen, Ph.D.
- Master Lifters Prevail at U.S. All-Round Nationals by Lee Gesbeck
- Scorcher in St. Louis: 2002 U.S. Strongman Championships by Wade Gillingham
- 2002 IronMind-St. Louis Steel Fingers Challenge
- Standards and Scores Soar at the 2002 Heavy Events World Championships by David Webster
- Pleasanton Masters Grow Younger by William M. Scruggs, Ph.D.
- And the Wheels Keep on Rolling by David Gentle
- Stone Lifting in the Canary Isles by Lucio Doncel
No. 1282-10.3 (.5 lb.) $15.00