Cover: Shannon "Wonder Woman" Hartnett wings the weight for height at the 2003 U.S. Heavy Events Championships.
- The All-Gough Team by Randall J. Strossen, Ph.D.
- Letters to the Editor
- From the Trenches: Fruitcake Training by Thom Van Vleck
- Iron Filings
- Captains of Crush Grippers: Who's New
- The Iron Mine
- Shannon Hartnett: Wonder Woman by Randall J. Strossen, Ph.D.
- Officials Extraordinaire, Don and Joan Wilson by Jim Schmitz
- Hossein Reza Zadeh: Not Just the Best by Randall J. Strossen, Ph.D.
- Bill Pearl, Iron Icon--Part I by Marty Gallagher
- Round-up for the Squeeze by John Brookfield
- Rethinking the Sport of Strongman by Collin Moshman
- Pause for the Cause by Ernest Roy, PT, CSCS
- Confession by Steven Helmicki
- Life in the Loft: Try This On for Thighs by Dr. Ken E. Leistner
- Salvaging a Crummy Workout by Bill Starr
- Throwing the Scottish Hammer--Part II: Training On and Off the Field by Carlos F. Borges
- My Take on the Scoop by John Drewes
- Do You Know What Your Numbers Are? by David Shaw MA
- Body-Maintaining by J. V. Askem
- Breathing Exercises for Health and Performance by Fred Hutchinson
- China: Good as Gold at the 2003 Asian Weightlifting Championships by Randall J. Strossen, Ph.D.
- All-Round Highlight by Lee Gesbeck
- Five for Five: 2003 U.S. Heavy Events Championships by Jim "Big Chief" McGoldrick
- Up in the Air to the Weight Over Bar: 2003 World Heavy Events Championships by Francis Brebner
- Strong and Steady, Kirit Repeats: 2003 GNC/Supro X-treme American Strongman Championships by Wade Gillingham
- Odd Day: 2003 National Rolling Thunder Championships by Wade Gillingham
- Russian Men of Might: Profiles by Josef Svub
- The Continuity of Austrian Weightlifting: Josef Grafl by Gherardo Bonini
No. 1282-11.3 (.5 lb.) $15.00