Cover:Phil Pfister is the first American in amost a quarter-century to win the World's Strongest Man contest.
- Light Your Fire by Randall J. Strossen, Ph.D.
- Letters to the Editor
- Iron Filings by Randall J. Strossen, Ph.D.
- Red Nail Roster
- The Iron Mine
- Ron Semkiw: A Short But Strong Career by Gary DeMar
- Petta Er Ekkert Mal: The Jon Pal Premiere by Randall J. Strossen, Ph.D.
- Tabata Intervals by Brian Jones
- Coaching: Tips, Cues, and "Secrets" by Jim Schmitz
- The Importance of Being Earnest--When Pulling by Dr. Ken E. Leistner
- L-Seats for Upper-body Strength by Brad Johnson
- The Art of Throwing the Hammer by Francis Brebner
- The Perfect Workout, or You Can Have It All by Charles Fraser
- Significance of the Solo Training Session: Primal Screams and Other Cleansings by Steven Helmicki
- Triumph with Velocity by Steven Helmicki
- Metabolic Syndrome: Does This Sound Familiar? by William Crawford, MD
- Habet, Hoc Habet by Richard W. Field, Ph.D.
- Go With the Flow by Bill Starr
- As a Lifter Thinketh...by Steve Jeck
- Foundations: Building the Framework for Great Gains by Jon Bruney
- Preparation for the Beginning Lifter by Mike Waller, MA, and Tim Piper, MS
- Samson's Stroll by John Brookfield
- Sticks and Stones by Keith Wassung
- Developing Raw Brute Strength by Steve Justa
- Softening Up for Weight Gains--Part I by John McCallum
- 2006 MET-Rx World's Strongest Man: The Last Half Point by Colin Bryce
- Philip Pfister: How He Won WSM 2006 by Randall J. Strossen, Ph.D.
- Redemption and Phil Pfister by Wade Gillingham
- Masters World Championships Goes Home to the Highlands by William M. Scruggs, Ph.D.
- USAWA Nationals: Lifting for All Ages by Thom Van Vleck
- 2006 Asian Junior Weightlifting Championships: See the Future Now by Randall J. Strossen, Ph.D.
- 2006 Heavy Events World Championships: Nerves and Desire Battle for Win by Francis Brebner
- 2006 USA National Championships: Countdown to the Worlds by Jim Schmitz
- Pioneers of the Iron Game in Russia by Josef Svub
- The Searcher: Churchyards and Stones by Peter B. Martin
- A Short History of the Deadlift Before World War I by Gherardo Bonini
No. 1282-14.3 (.5 lb.) $15.00