Cover:Gregor Edmunds warms up on the Braemar ("Inverness") stone at the 2007 World Heavy Events Championships.
- Surprise Yourself by Randall J. Strossen, Ph.D.
- Letters to the Editor
- From the Trenches: Not Your Typical Birthday Celebration by Jim Duggan
- Iron Filings by Randall J. Strossen, Ph.D.
- Captains of Crush Grippers: Who's New
- The Iron Mine
- Naim Suleymanoglu: Defection by Paul Coffa
- Oven Mitts for Red Hot Reps by Richard Moores and Paul Barrett
- A Heavy's Voyage by Bert Sorin
- Rope Pull-ups by Brad Johnson
- Destination: Certification by Ben Edwards
- Foundations: Max Contraction for Total Body Strength by Jon Bruney
- The Hise Experiment: A Master-Age Quest by Steven Helmicki
- Stabilizing the Bottom by Bill Starr
- The Year 2008: A Call to Return to the Basics by John Christy
- Dynamic Warm-ups by Brian Jones, M.S.
- The Specifics of Competition Preparation: The "Right Way" to Get Strong by Dr. Ken E. Leistner
- A Strength Gestalt by Steve Jeck
- Hip Belt Squats by John McCallum
- Upper Extremity Flexibility: Why Rocky Can't Clean by Mike Waller, M.A., and Tim Piper, M.S.
- Try Calf Work to Energize Your Workouts by Joseph H. Wolfenberger
- The Bench Press--America's Favorite Lift by Jim Schmitz
- The Single-Arm Barbell Snatch by Roger Davis
- Speed-Strength: The Power of Isometrics
- 2007 World Heavy Events Championships: Scotland Brings it All Home by David Webster O.B.E.
- 2007 World Weightlifting Championships: Old Stars Dim . . . New Stars Shine by Jim Schmitz
- 2007 U.S. Invitational Heavy Events Championships: Down to the Last Throw by Francis Brebner
- Russian Men of Might: Giants of the Circuses by Josef Svub
- Dutch Men of Might: Philipp De Haas by Gherardo Bonini
No. 1282-15.3 (.5 lb.) $20.00