Cover: Dan McKim capped off the 2011 season with wins at two of the most prestigious Highland Games: the U.S. national championships and the IHGF world championships.
- Wilbur Miller: Lifting Perfection by Thom Van Vleck
- Abdominal Training: Back to Basics, Part II by George A. James
- Let's Talk Football, Let's Talk Neck by Dr. Ken E. Leistner
- The Art and Science of Recovery by Brian Mangravite
- How to Back Squat "Enough," Part 2: The Schmitz Squat System by Jim Schmitz
- A Stone Lifter's Gauntlet Thrown: 6 x 6 Challenge by Roger Davis
- Practical Science Applied: Staph Infection and Lifters by Brian Jones, Ph.D.
- Foundations: Explosive Exercises = Explosive Gains by Jon Bruney
- Choke Proof: How to Get Peak Performance when It's All on the Line by Ernest Roy, P.T., D.P.T.
- Yang Breathing and Yin Breathing for Contact Sports by Pavel
- Taking Sport Specificity Too Far by Oliver Whaley
- Are Assistance Exercises Necessary? by Karsten Jensen
- Overhead Lifting: The Sandbag Press by Dave Ostlund
- Systematic Approach to the Anti-concussion Movement, Part I by Steven Helmicki
- Muscles, Meds and Mayhem by William L. Crawford, M.D.
- Weighty Concerns: Is Big Always Big? by Lance Holland-Keen, MBChB
- 2011 IHGF World Highland Games Championships: Sparks Fly on Loon Mountain by Francis Brebner
- 2011 USAWA National Championships: Athletes vs. Iron by Thom Van Vleck
- 2011 IHGF World Team Championships: Team Spirit Takes Charge by Francis Brebner
- History of the Neck Lift by Al Myers, D.V.M.
- Lighter Stars of Weightlifting Before World War I by Gherardo Bonini
New large format, 80 pp.
Sale copies have a bent corner or two or some smudges or scratches, but the content is still top-quality--a great bargain!
1282-19.3-A (.5 lb.) $13.00