Ilya Ilyin (Kazakhstan) put on quite a show at the London Olympics as he set five world records and five Olympic records on his way to the gold medal in the 94-kg class.
- (The Other) IMF by Randall J. Strossen, Ph.D.
- Letters to the Editor
- From the Trenches: Beowulf and the Sailors by Bill McDaniel
- 7 Questions: Odd Haugen
- Iron Filings
- Captains of Crush Grippers: Who's New
- Red Nail Roster
- Roundtable Report: USA Weightliting: A Look at 2008, 2012, and 2016
- The Iron Mine
- From Our Archives
- Ryan Whiting: Thinking and Throwing Big by Thomas Van Vleck
- A Broader View of Fitness by George James
- White Heat by William L. Crawford, M.D.
- Competitive Mass: What's Your Competition Weight? by Menno Henselmans
- Recovery Considerations for the Older Athlete by Brian Mangravite
- Practical Science Applied: Hard Lifting for Stronger Breathing by Brian Jones, Ph.D.
- A Day of Stonelifting in Basque Country by Roger Davis
- Foundations: Plateau-Busting Strategies by Jon Bruney
- Eliminating Muscle Tension for Enhanced Movement, Part I by Steven Helmicki
- Competing Against Yourself by Steve Justa
- Olympic Weightlifting for Sports? The Yes, When and How by Greg Everett
- Gripper Training: Thinking Outside the Box by Bill Piche
- 20-Rep Squats for Athletics by Paul Mouser, C.P.T.
- A Hammer Encounter by Rev. Arnold Pope
- How Abbreviated Can Abbreviated Be? by Dr. Ken E. Leistner
- I Need to Learn How to Cheat Better! by Josh Dale
- 2012 Olympic Games: London Brilliant From Start to Finish by Jim Schmitz
- 2nd Annual WAA Armlifting Wolrd Cup: Lifters Grab onto Records by Andrei Sharkov
- Masters' World Championships 2012: Highland Games Heats Up the South by Thomas Van Vleck
- 2012 IHGF World Highland Games Team Championships: Top Two Teams Tussle by Francis Brebner
- The Strength of Memory: A Contest to Celebrate Fr. Lange by Kent Durso
- The Hero of Luxembourg: John Grun by Gherardo Bonini
New large format, 80 pp.
No. 1282-20.3 (.5 lb.) $20.00