World champion in the Highland Games heavy events, Dan McKim capped his 2013 season with a series of three huge victories, one after another.
- Trees and Cabers by Randall J. Strossen, Ph.D.
- Letters to the Editor
- From the Trenches: 2013 World Police and Fire Games: A Perfect Day by William Mosher
- Iron Filings
- Roundtable Report: How Many World Championships?
- Captains of Crush Grippers: Who's New
- Red Nail Roster
- The Iron Mine
- From Our Archives
- Oliver Whaley: Training Like a Warrior in the 21st Century by Ollie Whaley
- Reese Hoffa: Thrower in His Prime by Thomas Van Vleck
- Training + Recovery = Progress by Mike Waller, Ph.D., and Tim Piper, M.S.
- Stick Wrestling: Nothing New by David P. Webster, OBE
- Primordial Powerlifting, Part II: Intermediate with Speed by Steven Helmicki
- Practical Science Applied: Low-Carbing for Cutting Weight by Brian Jones, Ph.D.
- Variable Resistance for Gains in Strength by Brian Mangravite
- Whose Definition of "Technical?" by Ken E. Leistner, D.C.
- Carbohydrates and Athletes by George James
- Bewkley Blue Stain: A Ballad Comes to Life by Roger Davis
- Hey, Ernie, How Come . . . ? Questions We've All Asked by Ernest Roy, P.T., D.P.T.
- Foundations: Upper Body Overdrive by Jon Bruney
- Group Training: Olympic-Style Weightlifting for Beginners by Jim Schmitz
- Training to Lift the Stones by Rainer Katzenbeisser
- Focus on the Process by Chuck Miller
- Negatives for Bigger, Stronger Arms by Christopher J. Baker
- Got Iron? by Jon Carr
- 148th Scottish Gathering and Games: A Fine Field of Heavies by David P. Webster, OBE
- 2013 IHGF World Highland Games Championships: Down to the Caber by Francis Brebner
- 2013 New Hamphsire Highland Games by William L. Crawford, M.D.
- Georg Hackenschmidt: His Roots, Childhood and Early Years by Josef Svub
- Austrian Men of Might: Karl Witzelsberger and Berthold Tandler by Gherardo Bonini
8-1/2 x 11 format, 80 pp.
No. 1282-21.3 (.5 lb.) $20.00