33-year-old Oscar Figueroa, shown making his first attempt 172 kg in the clean and jerk, wrapped up his two-decades career with a gold medial in Rio.
- Don't Let Sunk Costs Sink You by Randall J. Strossen, Ph.D.
- Letters to the Editor
- From the Trenches: Transformation: Going Full Circle by Greg Pickett
- Iron Filings
- Certifications: Red Nail Roster, Crushed-to-Dust!® Challenge
- 7+ Questions: Hafthor Julius Bjornsson
- From Our Archives
- Brian Shaw: Coming on Strong by Thomas Van Vleck
- The Liver, Powerhouse of Metabolism by William L. Crawford, M.D.
- Primordial Olympic Lifts for Explosive Power Endurance, Parts II and III by Steven Helmicki
- Getting and Education by Ollie Whaley, M.A.
- Glute Power for Strength Athletes by Ernest Roy, P.T., D.P.T.
- Foundations: Have You Stopped Growing? by Jon Bruney
- Russian Men of Might: Three Lifters of Yesteryear by Josef Svub
- 2016 Olympic Games Weightlifting: Everything Right in Rio by Jim Schmitz
- 2016 Heavy Events World Championships: Rider on Crest of the Wave by Elizabeth M. Hammond
- 2016 World's Strongest Man: Rich in Wild Animals, Botswana Hosts Beasts of Another Kind by Randall J. Strossen, Ph.D.
- U.S. Invitational Heavy Events Championships: Tyler Takes the Title by Elizabeth M. Hammond
8-1/2 x 11 format, 64 pp.
No. 1282-24.3 (.5 lb.) $7.95