Cover: Jouko Ahola (FIN) blows up the power stairs at the 1998 World Team Event.
- Letters to the Editor
- Welcome by Randall J. Strossen, Ph.D.
- Iron Filings by Randall J. Strossen, Ph.D.
- The Iron Mine
- Dynamite Duos: 1998 World Team Championships by Randall J. Strossen, Ph.D.
- 24th U.S. Invitational Heavy Events Championships by William Rothschild
- Strong-Mania Around the Globe
- Jouko Ahola: Small Engine, Big Steam by Randall J. Strossen, Ph.D.
- Congratulations, Captains of Crush!
- Surprises by David Bradshaw
- Profile: Ilkka Nummisto by Jyrki Rantanen
- Kekoa Paakaula, Brave Warrior by Tom Hirtz
- Good News by Lee Gesbeck
- More About Stones by Josef Svub
- Bill March: March to the Top (Part I) by Bill Starr
- Cyr, Travis, Prechter by Lee Gesbeck
- Wesley Brewer's Anvil: A Sequel by Thomas E. Van Vleck
- The Big Three for Cables by Fred Hutchinson
- Don't Knock the Rock by John Davison
- The Iron Shanty by Steve Jeck
- Building Your Calves by John McCallum
- Ordering Up Results by Jim Schmitz
- Stones in the Afternoon by Mark Reifkind
- Training Volume for Increased Size and Strength by Anthony Ditillo
- Developing Armor: Specialized Exercises for the Advanced Arm Wrestler by Merle Meeter
- Prodigal From Power by Dale Clark
- Next Time Try Hole Digging by John Brookfield
- Life in the Loft: Judo and Squats by Dr. Ken E. Leistner
- A Tightwad's Guide to a Home Gym by J. V. Askem
- Vodka, Pickle Juice, Kettlebell Lifting and Other Russian Pastimes by Pavel Tsatsouline
- Supplements by David Shaw
- The Farmers Walk by Dr. Ken E. Leistner
- Book Review: Rock Iron Steel: The Book of Strength by Steve Justa as reviewed by Bill Starr
No. 1282-6.3 (.5 lb.) $12.00