Cover: Gary Taylor picking up all the marbles at the '93 World's Strongest Man contest.
- Letters to the Editor
- Editorial by Randall J. Strossen, Ph.D.
- Gary Taylor: Power Portfolio by Randall J. Strossen, Ph.D.
- Life in the Loft by Dr. Ken E. Leistner
- Contest Results: 1995 National Weightlifting Championships, Fresno, California by Lyn Jones
- Stan Jones: A Player and Coach of Great Weight by Paul Young
- The Epic of Gilgamesh by Richard W. Field, Ph.D.
- Strength of a Man by Richard Safreed
- Armwrestlers Invade Muscle Beach by Merle Meeter
- For Size and Strength by John McCallum
- Masters in Action by Randall J. Strossen, Ph.D.
- Natural Strength Training--Part II by Anthony Ditillo
- Joe Dube: Unsung Champion by Bruce Wilhelm
- Reverse Hypers: A Revolution in Lower Back Training by Louie Simmons
- Vector Scopes by Tom Hirtz
- The Weight for Height: Ho, Go, and How to Throw by Jim McGoldrick
- John Grimek: The Monarch of Muscledom by Vic Boff
- Contest Results: 74th European Weightlifting Championships, Warsaw, Poland
- The Really Big Wheels! by Dr. Ken E. Leistner
- XII Pan American Games by Jim Schmitz
- Home Gym Training: One Man's Experience by David Shaw
- The Iron Mine
No. 1282-3.2 (.5 lb.) $9.00