Cover: Pyrros Dimas (GRE) ended up three-peating in Sydney, the second weightlifter in the history of the sport to ever win three Olympic gold medals.
- Letters to the Editor
- From the Trenches: Strength Training in the Land of the Morning Calm by Stefan Ferron
- Getting Hammered by Randall J. Strossen, Ph.D.
- Iron Filings
- Captains of Crush Grippers: Who's New
- The Iron Mine
- Dimas as Midas, Again by Randall J. Strossen, Ph.D.
- Bud Jeffries: The Honest Squatter by J. V. Askem
- Yanny Marchokov and Salem Saeed Jaber: Two Names for One Super Super by Randall J. Strossen, Ph.D.
- Rock and Roll by John Brookfield
- Stopping Summer Heat Cramps Dead in Their Tracks by Steve Justa
- Journeys Restarted by Steven Helmicki
- Life in the Loft: Big on Machines by Dr. Ken E. Leistner
- Samurai Wisdom for Strength Athletes by Fred Hutchinson
- The Very Heavy Coin by Brian Mangravite
- Training When Short on Time by Bill Starr
- The Walk through Walls Workout by Steve Brylski
- Campus Board Training for Finger Power by Zarrin McDaniel Leff, NSCA-CPT
- Building a Lifting Platform by Randall J. Strossen, Ph.D.
- PHA for Definition by John McCallum
- Getting Started in Strongman by Jamie Reeves
- Training Around Injuries by Jim Schmitz
- Youth Prevails in All-Round Zercher Strength Classic by Lee Gesbeck
- 2002 Northeast Strongman Showdown: Fast and Furious to the Finish by Wade Gillingham
- A Great Vacation and A Great Contest: The 11th Annual Hawaii's Strongest Man Contest by J. V. Askem
- Blazing Starts and Crushing Finishes at the Reno Reunion by Merle Meeter
- The Nietzschean Superlifter: Wilhelm Turk by Gherardo Bonini
- The One-Hand Press by Joseph Svub
- The Multi-Talented Mr. Inch by Ron Tyrrell
- Bruno Sammartino: The Living Legend by Andrew DiCiaccio, Jr.
No. 1282-10.1 (.5 lb.) $15.00