Cover: Hugo Girard makes an easy 175-kg world record on the IronMind Apollon's Axle at the 2003 IFSA Hawaii Grand Prix (Honolulu, Hawaii).
- To Get Stronger by Randall J. Strossen, Ph.D.
- Letters to the Editor
- Iron Filings
- Captains of Crush Grippers: Who's New
- The Iron Mine
- Hugo Girard: Training With the 2002 IFSA Super Series Champion by Randall J. Strossen, Ph.D.
- Andy Kerr, British Power Legend by Thomas Klose
- Chuck Vinci: Victory for All by Randall J. Strossen, Ph.D.
- Life in the Loft: Back-Building Training by Dr. Ken E. Leistner
- The Focus Factor by David Shaw MA
- Does Beer Build Better Bodies? or a Reminder to Return to Roots for Real Strength by Nick Devlin
- Back to the Board Room by John Brookfield
- To "B" or Not to "B" by Jim Schmitz
- Hardcore Lifting Down on the Farm by Joseph A. Matteo
- An Up-lifting Journey by Collin Moshman
- Did Eliminating the Press Affect the World's Elite Weightlifters? by John Drewes and Gary Cleveland
- Fringe by Steven Helmicki
- Manipulating Training Volume by Fred Hutchinson
- Improving the Jerk by Bill Starr
- Blood Pressure: By the Numbers by Willliam L. Crawford, M.D.
- Your Mind's Eye by Steve Justa
- Jesse and the Olympic Lifts by J. V. Askem
- The Impressive Areas by John McCallum
- Heavy in Hawaii: IFSA 2002 Super Series Final and 2003 Hawaii Grand Prix by Randall J. Strossen, Ph.D.
- Titan Games: A Big Crowd Pleaser by Jim Schmitz
- Steve Schmidt Shatters All-Round Records--Twice! by Lee Gesbeck
- 2003 Arnold Classic: Weightlifting's Debut by Peter Van de Water
- How Weightlifting Came to the Arnold Classic 2003 by Randall J. Strossen, Ph.D.
- 2003 Northeast Strongman-Strongwoman Showdown by Tod Becraft
- Russian Men of Might: Yakuba Tchekhovskoi by Joseph Svub
- The French Marvel: Alexadre Maspoli by Gherardo Bonini
No. 1282-11.1 (.5 lb.) $15.00