Cover: Brian Shaw tied the Big Z at the 2010 WSM, but lost on countback, but the message was clear: strongman take note. In 2011, Shaw took first in the Giant's Live-London Qualifying Tour, securing a berth at the 2011 WSM.
- Adam Nelson: A Worthy Adversary by Thom Van Vleck
- Daniel McKim: Man of Godly Strength by Francis Brebner
- Foundations: Hip Power for Strength by Jon Bruney
- How Much Do You Squat? by Jim Schmitz
- Masters' Training for Highland Games by Myles Wetzel
- Practical Science Applied: DOMS: Is It Good for You? by Brian Jones, Ph.D.
- Scrapping Iron by Steve Justa
- The Paul Bunyan Run by John Brookfield
- Weightlifting and Jumping by Greg Everett
- Training and Gaining: What to Expect by Ernest Roy, P.T.
- Activate the Serratus Anterior Muscle for More Power by Col. (Ret.) Joseph H. Wolfenberger
- Training Alone: Pros and Cons by Bill Starr
- Abdominal Training: Not an Isolated Affair by George A. James
- Imagining Beowulf's Grip by Harley J. Sims
- Summer Training by Richard Moores
- Bill Starr Knows the Deadlift by Dr. Ken E. Leistner
- Vision is Passion by Steven Helmicki
- 2011 Giants Live-London Qualifying Tour: Shaw Secures Spot at WSM by Elizabeth Hammond
- Mark Felix: Last Man Standing in the 2011 FitExpo Vise Grip Viking Challenge by Mike Corlett
- 2011 FitExpo All-American Strongman Challenge: Terry's Time by Randall J. Strossen, Ph.D.
- Old-time Strongman Makes a Comeback by Thom Van Vleck
- Scottish Stones: An Update by Peter Martin
- The Pullum Patent Bar: A Masterpiece Re-created by Roger Davis
New large format, 80 pp.
Sale copies have a bent corner or two or some smudges or scratches, but the content is still top-quality--a great bargain!
No. 1282-19.1-A (.5 lb.) $15.00