Cover: Tatiana Kashirina (Russia) went for the world record in the snatch and the clean and jerk at the 2012 Europeans, serving notice that she would be a medal favorite at the London Olympics.
- Whither Goest Weightlifting? by Randall J. Strossen, Ph.D.
- Letters to the Editor
- From the Trenches: Minimalism Revised by Richard Moores
- Roundtable Report: Spotting Future Champions
- Ask the Expert: Q & A
- Iron Filings
- Captains of Crush Grippers: Who's New
- Red Nail Roster
- The Iron Mine
- From Our Archives
- A Natural Stonelifeter: Regan Bridge by William L. Crawford, M.D.
- Matt Vincent: Have Games Will Travel by Frances Brebner
- You Need a Strong Neck for Football by Dr. Ken E. Leistner
- Wrist Rolling 101 by Steve Belanger
- Women's Weightlifting: In the Beginning by Jim Schmitz
- A Romantic Weekend--with Welsh Stones by Roger Davis
- Ancient School by Steve Jeck
- Planning Your Training: Progression by Chuck Miller
- Foundations: The Anabolic Breakfast Workout by Jon Bruney
- Abdominal Training and the Push-up by George James
- Practical Science Applied: How Kettlebells Measure Up by Brian Jones, Ph.D.
- Nature or Nurture: Is Strength a Matter of Genes or Is It Up to You? by Ernest Roy, P.T., D.P.T.
- Mike Baab: From NFL to Highland Games Champ by Thom Van Vleck
- Use of Negative Contractions for Rehabilitation by Brian Mangravite
- Vasily Alexeev Did Stabilizer Training by Karsten Jensen
- Why Won't They Listen To Me? On Becoming an Effective Coach by Tim Piper, M.S., and Mike Waller, Ph.D.
- 2012 European Weightlifting Championships: Getting Ready for London by Per Mattingsdal
- 2012 Iceman III: Zydrunas Makes It Three by Randall J. Strossen, Ph.D.
- 2012 Visegrip Viking Challenge II: Felix Grips and Grabs a Win by Michael Corlett
- Brittany's Pride: Jean Francois Le Breton by Gherardo Bonini
New large format, 80 pp.
No. 1282-20.1 (.5 lb.) $20.00