Cover: Scotland's Francis Brebner lifts the Inver Stone overhead.
- Are Food Supplements Necessary?--Part II by David Shaw
- Mixing It Up: The Tried-and-True and The Novel by Gene Chollick
- Life in the Loft: The Experiment by Dr. Ken E. Leistner
- Beat the Bouncer by William Duguay
- Getting Ready for Rugby by Ashley Jones
- Your Time by Howard Liviskie
- What is True Strength? by Steve Justa
- Pull, Pull, Pull, and Pull Some More by Jim Schmitz
- Live in the Rack! by Steven D. Shafley
- Hammer Your Traps by Bill Starr
- A Double Take on Singles Featuring Jim Johann, Jr. and Lou Bouhaouala
- Weight of Glory by Steve Jeck
- Results from High Protein-High Set Program by John McCallum
- Analysis of Olympic-style Squatting by J. V. Askem
- Progressions in Steel by Tom Black
- Power Rack Training Redux by Anthony Ditillo
- Promoting Healing--Naturally by Brian Mangravite
- Gaining With Cables by Fred Hutchinson
- Championship Arm Wrestling Returns to Reno by Merle Meeter
- Season of Strength: The Helsinki Grand Prix by Jyrki Rantanen
- Who Really Won the 1999 Easter Festivus? by Karl, Wade and Brian Gillingham
- The New Kids Come Out in La Coruna: The 1999 European Weightlifting Championships by Randall J. Strossen, Ph.D.
- 1999 Zercher Strength Classic by Lee Gesbeck
- Francis Brebner: The Force from the North by Randall J. Strossen, Ph.D.
- Mark Philippi: Taking Care of Business by Randall J. Strossen, Ph.D.
- Kaarlo Kangasniemi: The Golden Boy from Finland by Jyrki Rantanen
- Fridolin Hoyer, Father of Weightlifting, Boxing and Bodybuilding in the Czech Republic by Josef Svub
- The Thomas Inch Dumbell: Still a Challenge in 1999 by David Gentle
- The Jackson Weightlifting Club: 1925--The Beginning by Thomas E. Van Vleck
No. 1282-7.1 (.5 lb.) $12.00