Cover: Saeed Salem Jaber (QAT) sank this outstanding 210-kg snatch, on his way to sweeping the gold medals in the super heavyweight class at the 2001 World Weightlifting Championships.
- Letters to the Editor
- The Faith Factor by Randall J. Strossen, Ph.D.
- Iron Filings
- Captains of Crush Grippers: Who's New
- The Iron Mine
- Dennis Rogers: The Mighty Mite from Houston by Eric J. Murray
- Matt Sandford: Strong, Silent, Scottish Games World Champion by Jim Schmitz
- Inaki Perurena: The Best Stone Lifter of All Times by Lucio Doncel
- Phil Pfister: Big Man, Big Results, Big Ideas by Randall J. Strossen, Ph.D.
- Supplements From Your Backyard by Fred Hutchinson
- The Definition Diet by John McCallum
- Functional Strength Can Be a Matter of Life and Death by P. Whitney Richtmyer
- The Intellectualism of Oscillation by Steven Helmicki
- The Incline Bench Press by Bill Starr
- Change is Inevitable--It's Up to You to Control It by Steve Brylski
- Life in the Loft: Covering the Basics by Dr. Ken E. Leistner
- Get a Grip on Yourself! by Charles Fraser
- Teaching the Snatch by Mike Burgener
- Assisting Your Deadlift by David Shaw, MA
- How I Spent My Summer: Heavy Barrel Manipulation by Steve Justa
- Quality and Security in Turkey: 2001 World Weightlifting Championships by Jim Schmitz
- Big All-Round Happenings by Lee Gesbeck
- Sunday in Sotkamo by Wade Gillingham
- Petaluma Hits the Half Century by Merle Meeter
- Scottish Masters World Championships by William M. Scruggs, Ph.D.
- The Myth of Strength by Livio Toschi, reviewed by David Webster, OBE
- Hermann Goerner: Amazing All-Rounder by David Gentle
- Russian Men of Might: Georg Lurich by Josef Svub
No. 1282-9.4 (.5 lb.) $12.00