Cover:Turkey's Taner Sagir was more than good enough to win the 2006 World W/L Championships and continue his march toward Beijing.
- Any Way by Randall J. Strossen, Ph.D.
- Letters to the Editor
- From the Trenches: Becoming a Man: The Lost Art by Eric Todd
- Iron Filings by Randall J. Strossen, Ph.D.
- Red Nail Roster
- Captains of Crush Grippers: Who's New
- The Iron Mine
- Hamish Davidson by Francis Brebner
- Taking Some of the Confusion Out of Seafood by Bill Starr
- How Tough Are You? by Steve Justa
- Foundations: The Power of a Mentor by Jon Bruney
- Be Your Best by David Morgan: A Preview by Randall J. Strossen, Ph.D.
- The Art of the Squat: Primer for Success by Steven Helmicki
- Olympic Lifting Training for Beginners and Intermediates: Getting Started in the Clean and Jerk by Charles Fraser
- Peripheral Heart Action Training by Mike Waller, M.A. and Tim Piper, M.S.
- Resolution Revisted by Steve Jeck
- Belly Up to the Bar by Dr. Ken E. Leistner
- "Jack" on Training by John Lawrence
- The Three Fifers by Anthony Aitchison
- Softening Up for Weight Gains--Part II by John McCallum
- Life Lessons from Lifting by Brian Jones
- Thermopylae by Richard W. Field, Ph.D.
- Training Out of the Box: Jumping Pull-ups by John Brookfield
- Bodyweight Exercises for the Spike Bender by Brad Johnson
- Kettlebells and New Lessons for a Stone Lifter by William L. Crawford, M.D.
- 2006 World Weightlifting Championships: Surprises and Upsets...but No Records by Jim Schmitz
- All-Rounds Going Strong by Lee Gesbeck
- 2006 Asian Games: Ascending Stars Shine in Weightlifting by Randall J. Strossen, Ph.D.
- 2006 USAA Tournament of Champions Pro-Am Arm Wrestling Championships by Denise Wattles
- The First Hors Class Woman Lifter: Kathe Brumbach by Gherardo Bonini
- Searching for Authenticity by Thomas E. Van Vleck, M.A.
- Russian Men of Might: Peter Jankowski by Josef Svub
No. 1282-14.4 (.5 lb.) $20.00