Cover: USA's John Brzenk went five for six against Russian Denis Cyplenkov at the PAL debut in Las Vegas.
- Training in the Right Place by Randall J. Strossen, Ph.D.
- Letters to the Editor
- From the Trenches: Iron Game Collecting Revisted by David Harnett
- Iron Filings by Randall J. Strossen, Ph.D.
- Captains of Crush Grippers: Who's New
- Red Nail Roster
- The Iron Mine
- IronHeart: Jack King's Story by William Crawford, M.D.
- Geoff Capes: Champion in Three Big Arenas by Francis Brebner
- Is Heavy Lifting the Fountain of Youth? by Brian Jones, M.S.
- The Curl and the Mind by Steve Justa
- What is Hip? by Steve Jeck
- Weight Vests and Huge Benefits by Richard Moores
- What a Drag by John Brookfield
- Twenty Reasons for Doing Olympic-style Weightlifting by Jim Schmitz
- Energy by John McCallum
- Accentuating the Negative by Brian Mangravite
- Foundations: The Lumberjack Workout by Jon Bruney
- Strength Skills (Part II): Emphasis on Strength by Dr. Ken E. Leistner
- The Stone Raised in Primordial Fashion: Husasteel Training Continued by Steven Helmicki
- Hassle Free Programming by Paul Doherty
- Utilizing the Heavy, Light, and Medium Concept by Bill Starr
- The Single-Arm Dumbbell Swing by Roger Davis
- Youth Weightlifting: Keeping the Fun in Fundamentals by Jon Carr and Dana Adams
- Do You Zercher? by Thom Van Vleck
- Correct Technique: Does It Matter? by Mike Waller, M.A. and Tim Piper, M.S.
- Trees Don't Move: Life Lessons Learned by Gabriel Josiah
- The Professional Armwrestling League Comes to Las Vegas by Randall J. Strossen, Ph.D.
- 2009 Giants Live-Mohegan Sun: Derek Pounds Out a Big Win by Colin Bryce
- 2009 USAA National Pro-Am Armwrestling Championships: Working Hard for Wins by Denise Wattles
- A Powerful Italian Man: Tullio Camillotti by Gherardo Bonini
No. 1282-17.2 (.5 lb.) $20.00