Cover: Khadjimourad Akkaev (Russia) put together six good lifts to end the day with all three gold medals in the 105-kg class and a very impressive 425-kg total at the 2011 European Weightlifting Championships.
- The Polish Prince of Weightlifting by Randall J. Strossen, Ph.D.
- Letters to the Editor
- From the Trenches: Prespective by Jason Williams
- Roundtable Report: Weight-Over-Bar: Stand or Spin?
- Iron Filings
- Captains of Crush Grippers: Who's New
- Red Nail Roster
- Ask the Expert: Q & A
- The Iron Mine
- From Our Archives
- Meet Khadjimourad Akkaev by Randall J. Strossen, Ph.D.
- Karo Whitfield: Weightlifting in the South by Thom Van Vleck
- Slim the Hammer Man: Modern-Day Superhero by Mike Corlett
- Five Exercises to Increase Your Olympic Weightlifting Total by Karsten Jensen, MSc
- The Big Picture: Colon and Rectal Cancer by William L. Crawford, M.D.
- A Minimalist Workout by Richard Moores
- Book Review: The Flexible Periodization Method by Karsten Jensen, reviewed by Brian Jones, Ph.D.
- Building the Body for the Work Ahead by Dr. Ken E. Leistner
- Strength First! by Ken Best
- Neuro-muscular Efficiency: Implications for Training by Brian Mangravite
- Goal Setting: Get SMART by Ernest Roy, P.T., D.P.T.
- The Earth then Produced Mightier Men by Steve Jeck
- Practical Science Applied: Velocity Specificity: How Best to Train for Power by Brian Jones, Ph.D.
- How to Back Squat "Enough," Part I by Jim Schmitz
- Inverted Postures Can Jump Start Your Training by Col. (Ret.) Joseph H. Wolfenberger
- Foundations: The Gift of Resistance by Jon Bruney
- Getting More from Less by Gerard Matthews
- 2011 Senior European Weightlifting Championships: Russian Display of Strength by Randall J. Strossen, Ph.D.
- NAHA Season Openers by Thom Van Vleck
- 2011 Junior World Weightlifting Championships: Who's Up and Coming by Per Mattingsdal
- 48 Hours in Finland by Randall J. Strossen, Ph.D.
- Russian Men of Might: Three Stars of Strength by Josef Svub
- The Continental Press by Gherardo Bonini
New large format, 80 pp.
No. 1282-19.2 (.5 lb.) $20.00