Joe Kovacs made sure that the 2014 USATF Outdoor Nationals opened with no mere bang but a rocket launch, as he won the men's shot with a 22.03 m (72 ft. 3-1/2 in..) throw, the farthest put in the world this year.
- Low Cost, Big Gains by Randall J. Strossen, Ph.D.
- Letters to the Editor
- Roundtable Report: Tommy John Epidemic
- Iron Filings
- Captains of Crush Grippers: Who's New
- Red Nail Roster
- From Our Archives
- Joe Kovacs: Old-School Power by Thomas Van Vleck
- The One-Arm Pinkie Pull-Up by Peter Mortensen, MSc
- Rest-Pause Training: The Stonelifter's Hidden Secret by William L. Crawford, M.D.
- Pressing: On Your Feet or on Your Back? by Ollie Whaley, M.A., CSCS
- The Time Factor in Strength Training by Ernest Toy, P.T., D.P.T.
- Supersets and the Art of Not Bombing and Blitzing by Ken E. Leistner, D.C.
- The Life of a Highland Games Athlete by Francis Brebner
- Motivation: Pursuit of Passion by Chuck Miller, CSCS
- Practical Science Applied: Active and Passive Recovery Between Sets by Brian Jones, Ph.D.
- Foundations: Get Outside and Get Strong! by Jon Bruney
- Coaching, Refereeing, and Rules by Jim Schmitz
- 2014 World's Strongest Man: Big Z 4X WSM by Randall J. Strossen, Ph.D.
- 2014 IronMind Record Breaker Challenge: Amy Aces Axle Record Lift by Elizabeth Hammond
- 2014 MET-Rx Odd Haugen Strength Classic: North American Mas Wrestling Continental Championships by Clay Edgin
- The First Double Olympics Champion: Louis Hostin by Gherardo Bonini
- Modern Basque Stonelifting: The Origins by Lucio Doncel
8-1/2 x 11 format, 72 pp.
No. 1282-22.2 (.5 lb.) $5.95