Introducing Zenith: the digital fitness gripper.
The bold, new way to train, Zenith is designed for strong and healthy hands in the 21st century. It's super smooth ride makes it hard to put down--you'll love it at first squeeze.
Just as Captains of Crush Grippers define high-performance, heavy-duty grippers and remain their gold standard, Zenith complements the CoC line as a gripper designed specifically for digital fitness, building strong and healthy hands for the 21st century.
What's special about Zenith Grippers?
- new proprietary alloy steel spring unique to Zenith, designed for a smooth ride and a long life, rep after rep
- aircraft-grade, billet aluminum handles follow the natural curve and proportions of your palm and fingers for a comfortable fit that allows the gripper to sit better in your hand
- silky-smooth handles feel fantastic and allow your fingers to glide (not grind) over the active gripper handle--leave the knurling for one-rep maxes
- IronMind engraved on the band, denoting the industry leader in gripper design build quality for over 20 years
- gripper strength marked on the bottom of the handle
- rounded ends for even less pressure on the soft tissue of your skin
- made in the USA
- no-surprise geometry on all dimensions
We wanted our new gripper to be what it is: the best tool for meeting your hand fitness goals, the top of the class . . . the Zenith.
Made in the USA.
Z-2 - Zenith 2: If you do your work sets with a Captains of Crush No. 2 (CoC No. 2), this is where we recommend you begin with Zenith Grippers. It will be easier to close than a CoC No. 2, and that's by design.
No. 1477 (1 lb.) Z-2 - Zenith 2 $24.95