Conditioning and strength--endurance.
The bold, new way to train, Zenith is designed for strong and healthy hands in the 21st century. Its super smooth ride makes it hard to put down--you'll love it at first squeeze:
- warm-ups, cool-downs, prehab, rehab, conditioning and strength
- silky-smooth handles and a no-bump ride
- proprietary GR8-R springs, designed for low-gear, moderate-to-high rep training
- precision manufacturing for superb build quality, and world-class performance, feel, and appearance
- made in the USA
- no-surprise geometry on all dimensions
Choosing a Zenith gripper: use Zenith by itself or along with a CoC or IMTUG gripper, depending on your goals:
- Strength and conditioning : use the same Zenith model you are using for your work sets with a Captains of Crush gripper as a starting point--so if you are doing your work sets with a CoC No. 1, try a Zenith 1, and then go up or down, depending on your preference
- Fitness : select a Zenith one step down for conditioning and active rest, warm-ups and cool-downs, prehab and rehab work
Made in the USA.
Agility: light action for every hand. Less resistance than a CoC Guide, for hands that hurt or for a warm-up that is as easy as using an empty bar, even if you can snatch 200 kg. This friendly light-action Zenith gripper is designed for everyone who wants to take his or her hands for the equivalent of a daily walk: regular use will keep your hands strong, agile and limber, and the silky-smooth handles feel good even on tender skin.
Zenith Agility is especially helpful for:
- seniors, both men and women
- those with chronic hand pain
- prehab and rehab
- youth in formative years
- those with a very weak grip
Need more help? Watch Meet and choose Zenith grippers here.
No. 1475 (1 lb.) Agility $25.95
Download Zenith instruction booklet here.
You'll find more information about Zenith grippers here.