Cover: Doug Hepburn does a 100-pound right-arm holdout behind Yarick's gym, c.1954.
- Letters to the Editor
- Editorial by Randall J. Strossen, Ph.D.
- Doug Hepburn: On Might, Muscle and Miracles by Randall J. Strossen, Ph.D.
- Power Cleans and Power Snatches: When the Arm Bends, the Power Ends by Lyn Jones
- Life in the Loft--Part II by Dr. Ken Leistner
- World Champion Armwrestlers of the 20th Century: Who They Are, How They Train, and Some of Their Feats of Strength by Merle Meeter
- Roundtable Report: U.S. Weightlifting--Trying to Catch the Bounce Edited by Randall J. Strossen, Ph.D.
- Contest Results: 1993 American Open Weightlifting Championships, San Anselmo, California
- U.S. Weightlifting: Wake Up Call by Randall J. Strossen, Ph.D.
- Concentration--Part II by John McCallum
- Chuck Ahrens: The Reclusive Powerhouse by Bruce Wilhelm
- Power Rack Training for Massive Muscle Size by Anthony Ditillo
- How Do Anabolic Steroids Work? by Jim Clark, Ph.D.
- Driving a Nail--Who Needs a Hammer? by John Brookfield
- "Power Comes from God": Anthony Clark Unchained by Dennis Rogers
- Commentary on Powerlifting and No, It Won't Be Pretty by Dr. Ken Leistner
- World Grip Champ Challenge by David Gentle
No. 1282-2.1 (.5 lb.) $7.95