At the 2014 World Heavy Events Championships, Matt Vincent uncorked a 42' 9-1/2" throw for the win.
- One Marshmallow or Two? by Randall J. Strossen, Ph.D.
- Letters to the Editor
- 7 (+1) Questions: Dr. Douglas Edmunds
- Roundtable Report: Training to Reduce Concussions in Football
- Iron Filings
- Captains of Crush Grippers: Who's New
- Red Nail Roster
- From Our Archives
- Matt Vincent: Winning Ambassador by Thomas Van Vleck
- Kurt Roberts: Coming on Strong by Adriane Wilson
- Programs and Progressions for the Intermediate Weightlifting by Jim Schmitz
- Heavy Chains: Enhance Performance in the Olympic Lifts by Karsten Jensen
- Introducing Strength Training and Periodization to the CrossFit Athlete by Morgan Fogelman, CSCS
- What Did They Really Say? What Did They Really Mean? by Ken E. Leistner, D.C.
- Prevention and Treatment of Hamstring Injuries by Ernest Roy
- Foundations: Controlled Fatigue Training with Kettlebells by Jon Bruney
- Physical Culture: The Lessons of Balance by William Crawford, M.D.
- To Curl or Not to Curl? That is the Question by Ollie Whaley, M.A., CSCS
- 2014 World Heavy Events Championships: Top Two Pros in Weighty Engagement by David Webster, OBE, and Steve Conway
- 2014 Olympia Expo: Mas Wrestling Growing Strong by Clay Edgin
- Asian Games, Incheon 2014: Stellar Performances in Weightlifting by Randall J. Strossen
- 2014 U.S. Invitational Heavy Events Championships: McKim Back on Top by Elizabeth Hammond
- 2014 Scottish Highland Games Masters World Championships: Cabers Flying by Thomas Van Vleck
- Crowbar Throw by Lucio Doncel
- Workers' Weightlifting Movement by Gherardo Bonini
8-1/2 x 11 format, 72 pp.
Sale copies may have a bent corner or two, but they'll give you topnotch information.
No. 1282-22.3-A (.5 lb.) $5.95