Magnus Samuelsson gives the Captains of Crush No. 4 a definitive squeeze on the spur of the moment, just after finishing the last event at the 2004 World's Strongest Man and placing third overall.
- Strength in Singles by Randall J. Strossen, Ph.D.
- Letters to the Editor
- From the Trenches: Variable Training by Arnold Pope
- Roundtable Report: 1RMs in Weightlifting
- Iron Filings
- Captains of Crush Grippers: Who's New
- Red Nail Roster
- 7+ Questions: Magnus Samuelsson
- From Our Archives
- Adam Nelson: Throwing Far at 40! by Thomas Van Vleck
- CrossFit: The Swiss Army Knife of Training by Ollie Whaley, M.A.
- Self-Determination by William L. Crawford, M.D.
- The Importance of Resilience by Ernest Roy, P.T., D.P.T.
- A Matter of Wills by Paul Mouser
- My Intuitive, Undulating, Periodization System by Jim Schmitz
- Foundations: Blackjack, Strongman-style by Jon Bruney
- Endurance Performance: How Much Strength Is Enough? by Karsten Jensen
- 2015 World Heavy Events Championships: Non-Stop Sizzle at Sesquicentennial Games by Elizabeth Hammond
- 1973 European Weightlifting Championships: The First of a New Era by Lucio Doncel
8-1/2 x 11 format, 64 pp.
No. 1282-23.3 (.5 lb.) $7.95