Cover: Showing his consistency and durability, in 1978 Al Feuerbach won his fourth U.S. National Outdoor Championships and in 1979 he was the runner-up.
- The Lucky Ones by Randall J. Strossen, Ph.D.
- Letters to the Editor
- Iron Filings by Randall J. Strossen, Ph.D.
- Captains of Crush Grippers: Who's New
- Red Nail Roster
- The Iron Mine
- Al Feuerbach: Evolutionary Thrower by Thom Van Vleck
- Dip, Grip, and Rip! by Pavel
- Foundations: Speed, the Missing Piece of the Strength Training Puzzle by Jon Bruney
- Organic Food and the Strength Athlete by Gabriel Josiah
- A Great New Way to Increase Your Bench by John Christy
- Pulling Sleds Made Easy by Ernest Roy, PT, DPT
- Sumo Strength by Ken Best
- Building a High School Weightlifting Program: Success at Sac High by Paul Doherty
- The Single-Hand Deadlift by Roger Davis
- Making Weight: The Forgotten Discipline by Bill Starr
- Strength Skills: Lifting Hard and Heavy by Dr. Ken E. Leistner
- Develop Brute Strength by Steve Justa
- Advanced Shock and Variable Method: Compounding to Maximize Explosive Power-Endurance by Steven Helmicki
- Working on a Training Bag by Col. (Ret.) Joseph H. Wolfenberger
- 2009 Arnold Weightlifting IronMind Invitational: The Arnold Experience and Weightlifting Diplomacy by Randall J. Strossen, Ph.D.
- 2009 Arnold Arm Wrestling Challenge: Tough Matches at the Top Tournament by Denise Wattles
- 2009 European Men's Weightlifting Championships: Newcomers Make Names for Themselves by Per Mattingsdal
- Russain Men of Might: General-Lieutenant V. G. Kostenetsky by Joseph Svub
- The Very Swiss Giant: Ludwig Lutz by Gherardo Bonini
No. 1282-17.1 (.5 lb.) $7.95