Shown pulling himself under his 210-kg second attempt clean and jerk, Apti Aukhadov (Russia) went six for six and won the Best Lifter award at the 2013 European Championships, and signaled that this 2012 Olympic silver medalist is the man to beat in the 85-kg category.
- MILO Turns 21: Paper or Pixels? by Randall J. Strossen, Ph.D.
- Letters to the Editor
- From the Trenches: One Way to Strengthen Your Hands and Wrists by Col. (Ret.) Joseph H. Wolfenberger
- 7 Questions: John Brookfield
- Iron Filings
- Roundtable Report: Do You Need to Be Strong?
- Captains of Crush Grippers: Who's New
- Red Nail Roster
- The Iron Mine
- From Our Archives
- Christian Cantwell: Big Man, Bigger Throws by Thomas Van Vleck
- King Shazad: A Pakistani Stonelifting Legend by Roger Davis
- FHRSP: A Concern for Strength Athletes by Ernest Roy, P.T., D.P.T.
- The Two-Arm Barbell Curl and Cheat Curl by Steve Justa
- Exercise Equipment, Then and Now by Jim Schmitz
- Nutrition is Training Too, Part II by George James
- The Syncretic Diet: Lose Weight Wisely by Brian Mangravite
- Here Comes the Boom: Heavy Bag Circuit Training by Jon Bruney
- Wild Strength by Ken Best
- Abbreviated Training, Part II: Are Squats and Deadlifts Enough? by Ken E. Leistner, D.C.
- Self-Myofascial Release: The Key to Your Next PR? by Karsten Jensen
- Geriatric Training by Arnold Pope
- SI: Not the Swimsuit Edition by William Crawford, M.D.
- Eliminating Muscle Tension, Part III: True Health by Steven Helmicki
- An Experiment with Paul Anderson's PMT Concept by Tim Piper, M.S.
- 2013 European Weightlifting Championships: 5 for 8 in Russian Rule-ette by Per Mattingsdal
- 2013 FitExpo Visegrip Viking Challenge III: New King Has Tight Grip on Crown by Mike Corlett
- Russian Men of Might: Portraits of Two Weightlifters by Josef Svub
- A Dynasty of Strength: The Four Athletas by Gherardo Bonini
8-1/2 x 11 format, 80 pp.
Sale copies have a cosmetic flaw or two, but don't let that keep you from the world-class content.
1282-21.1-A (.5 lb.) $5.95