Cover: Ilya Ilin (Kazakhstan) called for 216 kg, took a big swing, hit it out of the park, and won the 85-kg class at the 2005 World W/L Championships.
- What David Does by Randall J. Strossen, Ph.D.
- Letters to the Editor
- From the Trenches: Aerobic Options by Ken Best
- Iron Filings by Randall J. Strossen, Ph.D.
- Captains of Crush Grippers: Who's New
- Red Nail Roster
- The Iron Mine
- Making Muscle with Jesse Marunde by Randall J. Strossen, Ph.D.
- Georgi Asanidze: Meet the Man Behind the Gold Medal by Randall J. Strossen, Ph.D.
- Rule of 24 by Ashley Jones
- Walk, Don't Run by John Brookfield
- Let's Pause for a Moment by David Shaw
- Olympic Lifting is Still a Sport of Strength by Bill Starr
- Old Man Strength, or Muscles Don't Know Their Age by Tim Piper and Mike Waller
- Lugging Heavy Concrete Blocks by Steve Justa
- The Brotherhood of Stone by William L. Crawford MD
- Strongman Training: A Macrocycle Approach by Bryan Dermody
- Xstrenergy 2: Live Isos by John McKean
- The Hitting Harder Strength Program for Football: Underdogs Need Apply by Steven Helmicki
- Listen to Dr. Ken: Squat on My Mind--Part I by Dr. Ken E. Leistner
- Scottish Highland Games: More Than a Sport by Francis Brebner
- For a Big Chest--Part II by John McCallum
- Pike-ups by Brad Johnson
- Strength Training: Dare to Be Different by Charles Fraser
- Asia, Juniors, and the One Kilo Rule Dominate in Doha by Jim Schmitz
- Hand-to-Hand Combat in Boomtown: 54th Annual World's Wristwrestling Championships by Denise Wattles
- Tight Contests Characterize the 2005 Highland Games Masters World Championships by William M. Scruggs, Ph.D.
- Many Meets Wrap Up All-Round Year by Lee Gesbeck
- The German Meteor: Hermann Gassler by Gherardo Bonini
- Russian Men of Might: Jan Krause by Josef Svub
No. 1282-13.4 (.5 lb.) $7.95