Cover:Zydrunas Savickas is strong in just about any way that you might reasonably assess strength--wasn't it about time that he won the 2009 World's Strongest Man contest?
- Old, Bold and Good As Gold by Randall J. Strossen, Ph.D.
- Letters to the Editor
- Iron Filings
- Captains of Crush Grippers: Who's New
- Red Nail Roster
- The Iron Mine
- The Sky's the Limit for Mike Zolkiewicz by David W. Barron
- Stanless Steel: Man of Steel by Mike Corlett
- The Jo-Bar: A Small Barbell with Big Results by Ken Best
- A Quick Summary of Strength Training in the Modern Age by Dr. Ken E. Leistner
- CrossFit for Lifters? by Adam Farrah
- Taking on the Steel Giant by John Brookfield
- Advancing Punching Power through Variable Method Complexes by Steven Helmicki
- Getting the Body Ripped and Toned in a Fast and Healthy Way by Steve Justa
- King Beowulf and the Dragon's Lair: Are You Ready? by William Crawford, M.D.
- Overtraining--Symptoms, Causes, Prevention by Ernest Roy, P.T., D.P.T.
- Weightlifting and Blood Pressure by Dezso Ban
- Foundations: Shoulder Pain? Join the Club by Jon Bruney
- Three Lessons Learned from Jim Schmitz by Darryl Jarman
- Customize Your Program to Fit Your Individual Needs by Bill Starr
- Standing Weight-Over-Bar: A Primer Course by Thom Van Vleck
- Fringe by Steven Helmicki
- Harnessing the Power of Placebo by Brian Jones, Ph.D.
- 2009 World's Strongest Man: "The Right Man Won" by Randall J. Strossen, Ph.D.
- 2009 IAWA World Championships by Roger Davis
- 2009 World Weightlifting Championships: Lift the Limit by Jim Schmitz
- Strength Contests at the Grass-Roots Level
- Club Cal Neva Pro-Am Armwrestling Spectacular by Denise Wattles
- 2009 U.S. Invitational Heavy Events Championships and IHGF World Hammer Championships: Non-Stop Top-Flight Throwing by Francis Brebner
- German Men of Might: Alois Selos by Gherardo Bonini
No. 1282-17.4 (.5 lb.) $7.95