Cover: Lu Xiaojun (China) bangs away on some snatch pulls in the training hall at the 2011 World Weightlifting Championships a couple of days before winning the 77-kg category.
- Adriane Blewitt: Always Aiming High by Thom Van Vleck
- The Pros and Cons of Circuit Training by Yehoshua Zohar
- The Weight of Water by John Brookfield
- Yinyang in Training and in Life by Ken Best
- The Value of Variety: by Tim Piper, M.S. and Mike Waller, Ph.D.
- Maximum Gym Work for Strength by Steve Justa
- Jogging with Dumbbells by Col. (Ret.) Joseph H. Wolfenberger
- Reformation in Stone by William L. Crawford, M.D.
- Victory Loves Preparation by Karsten Jensen, MSc
- Humility: The Spirit of Sportsmanship by David Chou
- Practical Science Applied: Fish Oil and Lifters by Brian Jones, Ph.D.
- Strength Sport is a Mindset by Grant Jenkins
- Anti-Concussion Movement Part II: Train to Protect Your Brain by Steven Helmicki
- The Criccleth Stone: The Most Challenging Stone in Britain by Roger Davis
- Foundations: The BLT Workout by Jon Bruney
- Protecting the Head and Neck by Dr. Ken E. Leistner
- Planning Your Training by Chuck Miller
- The Other Side of Training by George A. James
- The Guinea Pig Asylum Gym? by Arnold Pope
- 2011 World Weightlifting Championships: Lifting Gives Thrills at Disneyland by Jim Schmitz
- 2012 Olympic Test Event: London Gets Ready by Randall J. Strossen, Ph.D.
- 2011 Wolrd's Strongest Man: The Might of Reality TV by Randall J. Strossen, Ph.D.
- Masters Stampede to Calgary for 2011 World Scottish Games Championships by William M. Scruggs, Ph.D.
- Russian Men of Might: Three Turn-of-the-Century Strongmen by Joseph Svub
- Emil Kliment: The First Continental Double Raiser by Gherardo Bonini
New large format, 80 pp.
Copies have some blemishes or errant tears, but the content is top-quality--a great bargain!
No. 1282-19.4-A (.5 lb.) $13.00