Usually placid and Buddha-like in appearance, Zydrunas Savickas showed some teeth on the Log Lift, where he capped off his first-place finish with a world record 220-kg log (2013 World's Strongest Man).
- Smilies and a Sense of Humor by Randall J. Strossen, Ph.D.
- Letters to the Editor
- From the Trenches: Athletic Calves by Col. (Ret.) Joseph H. Wolfenberger
- Iron Filings
- Captains of Crush Grippers: Who's New
- Red Nail Roster
- 7 Questions: Magnus Ver Magnusson
- The Iron Mine
- From Our Archives
- Warren Tetting: St. Paul's Pioneer by Randall J. Strossen, Ph.D.
- Adam Nelson: Can Silver Turn to Gold? by Thom Van Vleck
- Nathan Burchett: Poised for the Pros by Thom Van Vleck
- "The Core"?: A Bigger, Stronger Picture by William L. Crawford, M.D.
- Flexibility: A Beginner's Barrier to Olympic Lifting by Karsten Jensen
- Foundations: Crush It by Jon Bruney
- Survival Training: No, True Survival Training by Dr. Ken E. Leistner
- Breathing for Enhanced Movement, Part II by Steven Helmicki
- Stonelifting Preparation by Tim Piper, M.S., and Mike Waller, Ph.D.
- Training Considerations for Overtime Heroes by Paul Moser, C.P.T.
- The Dinnie Stones: With Respect to Reps by Francis Brebner
- Practical Science Applied: Deep Squats and Power Development by Brian Jones, Ph.D.
- Doc, I Pulled My Quadratus Lumborum by Ernest Roy, P.T., D.P.T.
- Gym Strategies: When the Iron in the Gym is All You Have by Steve Justa
- Olympic-style Weightlifting and CrossFit by Jim Schmitz
- Nutrition is Training Too, Part I by George James
- Stone Hunting in Caves, Churchyards and Fast-Flowing Rivers by Roger Davis
- 2012 World's Strongest Man Preview: King of Stones and Much More by Colin Bryce
- World's Strongest Man 2012: Fight to the Finish by Colin Bryce
- Russian Men of Might, A Powerful Trio: Spul, Bull and Chufistov by Josef Svub
- German Men of Might: Ludwig Grammer and Rudolf Klar by Gherardo Bonini
8-1/2 x 11 format, 80 pp.
No. 1282-20.4 (.5 lb.) $7.95