The go-ahead lift in the +105-kg category at the 2013 World Weightlifting Championships: this 209-kg snatch gave Ruslan Albegov (Russia) the margin he needed for victory and the gold medal.
- Training to Feel Good by Randall J. Strossen, Ph.D.
- Letters to the Editor
- From the Trenches: 2013 Norway Open Mas Wrestling by Clay Edgin
- 7 Questions: Dr. Ken E. Leistner
- Roundtable Report: Does Drug Testing Save Lives?
- Iron Filing
- Captains of Crush Grippers: Who's New
- Red Nail Roster
- The Iron Mine
- From Our Archives
- Petur Guomundsson: Viking Highlander by William L. Crawford, M.D.
- How Much Can You Squat? by Ollie Whaley, M.A., C.S.C.S.
- The Strength Machine by Christopher J. Baker
- A Farewell to Stones by Roger Davis
- You Know Deadlifts Work, But Do You Know Why? by Karsten Jensen
- What the Strong Know by Bill McDaniel
- Mas Wrestling: Whats, Whys, and Hows by Clay Edgin
- Foundations: Growth Spurt by Jon Bruney
- The Skinny on Fat by George James
- Against the Wind, Still Advocationg the Barbell Squat by Ken E. Leistner, D.C.
- Deadly Deadlift Mistakes by Ernest Roy, P.T., D.P.T.
- 2013 Worlds Weightlifting Championships: Lifting Not Dwarfed by Olympics by Jim Schmitz
- SCL Grande Finale Crowns Two Champs by Randall J. Strossen, Ph.D.
- 2013 Worlds Strongest Man: Sanya is Good for the States, Again by Randall J. Strossen, Ph.D.
- World's Strongest Man Contest—The Winners by Randall J. Strossen, Ph.D.
- IronMind Equipment: Built for the World's Strongest Men by Randall J. Strossen, Ph.D.
- Scottish Masters in the Desert Heat by Thomas Van Vleck
- Paris, 1924: The Unforgettable Italian Triumph by Gherardo Bonini
- Georg Hackenschmidt: St. Petersburg Years and Rise to Fame by Josef Svub
8-1/2 x 11 format, 80 pp.
No. 1282-21.4 (.5 lb.) $7.95