Our pick for having the strongest hands in the world, Mike Burke broke the world record for the CoC Silver Bullet, hanging on for a long 53.97 seconds.
- Coincidentally Speaking by Randall J. Strossen, Ph.D.
- Letters to the Editor
- From the Trenches: Motivation and Other Trivia by Jon Carr
- Iron Filings
- Captains of Crush Grippers: Who's New
- Red Nail Roster
- 7 Questions: David Horne
- The Iron Mine
- From Our Archives
- Hafthor Julius Bjornsson: "He Wants to Win . . . World's Strongest Man" by Randall J. Strossen, Ph.D.
- Craig Sinclair: Scotland's Own Gets Sporty by Francis Brebner
- Marty Gallagher: The Man Behind the Pen by Chuck Miller
- Amy Wattles: America's New Grip Queen by Mike Corlett
- Mike Burke: World's Strongest Grip by Randall J. Strossen, Ph.D.
- Training the Junkyard Dog by Greg Everett
- Two-Goals Method: Finding the "Sweet Spot" Between Continuity and Variety by Karsten Jensen
- Curbing the Epidemic: How to Prevent Biceps Tears in Strongman by Paul Mouser, C.P.T.
- An English Stonelifting Revival by Roger Davis
- Practical Science Applied: AM Lifting for PM Performance by Brian Jones, Ph.D.
- Abbreviated Training, Part III: Just How Much? by Ken E. Leistner, D.C.
- Primordial Methods Application to Powerlifting, Part I by Steven Helmicki
- Nutrition and Training: A Look at Carbohydrates by George James
- 837 Workouts: The Road to CoC No. 3 Certification by Joefrey Wibrin
- Know When to Take Off the Ring by William Crawford, M.D.
- Sleep: The Secret to Recovery by Jim Schmitz
- The Unmarked Steel Plates by Bill McDaniel
- Economical Home Gym Solutions by Ernest Roy, P.T., D.P.T.
- Foundations: Carry On by Jon Bruney
- 2013 SCL-Holland: Two Big Men, One Point, One Winner by Elizabeth Hammond
- Mike Burke Prevails in 2013 IronMind Record Breaker by Mike Corlett
- Stick It to Them: Mas Wrestling for Everyone by Randall J. Strossen, Ph.D.
- The Strongest Man of Alsatia: Emile Boudgoust by Gherardo Bonini
- Russian Men of Might: Giant Wrestler and Muscular Weightlifter by Josef Svub
8-1/2 x 11 format, 80 pp.
Don't let a bend or crease keep you from the superb information in this sale issue .
No. 1282-21.2-A (.5 lb.) $13.00