Classic Dan McKim, with a winning wind-up on the heavy weight for distance. McKim put himself in a deep hole by finishing in eighth place on the first event, the open stone, but by the end of the contest, he had fought his way back to the top, regaining the IHGF world champion's crown.
- Strength vs. Conditioning by Randall J. Strossen, Ph.D.
- From the Trenches: A Moveable Gym by Carlo Rimassa
- Iron Filings
- Captains of Crush Grippers: Who's New
- Red Nail Roster
- 7 Questions: Dr. Antonio Urso, EWF President
- Roundtable Report: Training for the D-line
- From Our Archives
- Valerie Adams: Big Throws When It Counts by Thomas Van Vleck
- Foundations: Building High-Performance Pistons by Jon Bruney
- Become a Champion in Mas Wrestling by Shawn Paul Couch
- Singles for Strength and PR's by Jim Schmitz
- Periodization of Cluster Training: How to Develop Hypertrophy and Strength with Power by Karsten Jensen
- Hand Strength: Prescription for Healthy Aging? By Ernest Roy, P.T., D.P.T.
- The Work in Workout by William L. Crawford, M.D.
- 2015 IHGF Highland Games World Championships: Mud, Sticks and Stones Fly in a Fight to the Finish at Chateau Bressuire by Elizabeth Hammond
- 2015 Commerce World's Strongest Man: Hot, Nervy, Close by Colin Bryce
- 5th WAA Armlifting World Championships: Massively Popular by Randall J. Strossen, Ph.D.
- The First American World Champion: Anthony Terlazzo by Gherardo Bonini
8-1/2 x 11 format, 64 pp.
No. 1282-23.2 (.5 lb.) $7.95