Target your training: focus on one or two fingers at a time--even your thumb:
- pinch or crush--your choice--one or two fingers at a time
- precision manufacturing for world-class performance, feel, and appearance
- perfect--and portable--way to train your thumb
- proprietary IronMind GR8 springs in 7 strengths: precise, durable, good-looking
- ergonomic handles for reduced pressure on soft tissue of hands
- CoC compatible: works hand-in-glove with Captains of Crush Grippers
- made in the USA
Can't quite put away a CoC No. 2? Hit your pinkie and ring fingers with an IMTUG3 or IMTUG4 and see what happens.
Want to certify on the CoC No. 3 or beyond? Meet IMTUG5, IMTUG6, and IMTUG7.
Want a portable way to train your pinch grip? IMTUG1, IMTUG2, or IMTUG3 should be in your pocket.
Choose the IMTUG based on the relative strength of your fingers:
- Thumb - weakest - use an easier IMTUG
- Ring and pinkie fingers - moderate - use a medium IMTUG
- Index and middle fingers - strongest - use a tougher IMTUG
Which IMTUGs should you choose? Use the following guide to select the right level of IMTUGs based on which Captains of Crush Gripper you are training with:
- Guide or Sport - IMTUG1, IMTUG2
- Trainer or No. 1 - IMTUG2, IMTUG3, IMTUG4
- No. 1 or No. 2 - IMTUG3, IMTUG4, IMTUG5
- No. 2 or No. 3 - IMTUG4, IMTUG5, IMTUG6
- No. 3 or No. 4 - IMTUG5, IMTUG6, IMTUG 7
Need more help? Watch Meet and choose IMTUG grippers here.
IMTUG2: For those who are working with:
- the CoC Guide or Sport grippers and want to train their index/middle fingers
- the CoC Trainer or No. 1 grippers and want to train their pinch grip
Made in the USA.
No. 1412 (1 lb.) IMTUG2, the second of seven strengths $27.95
Download IMTUG instruction booklet here.
You'll find more information about IMTUG grippers here.