Cover: Magnus ver Magnusson attacks the 56-lb. weight for height at the 1994 Highland Games World Championships.
- Letters to the Editor
- Editorial by Randall J. Strossen, Ph.D.
- Magnus Ver Magnusson: World's Strongest Man--Again by Randall J. Strossen, Ph.D.
- Clach Cuid Fir by Richard W. Field, Ph.D.
- Contest Results: The 5th British Grip Championships, Riverside, Stafford, England by David Horne
- Training for Gaining by John McCallum
- The Lives and Times of the Kentish Samsons: Richard and William Joy by David Horne
- A Training Program for Beginning or Intermediate Arm Wrestlers by Merle Meeter
- Power Rack Stuff by Dr. Ken E. Leistner
- Steve Merjanian: Up Front and Personal by David Shaw
- How to Regain Top Form--Part II: Regaining Respect by Louie Simmons
- Andrei Chemerkin: His Moment Hasn't Yet Come by Vladimir Saltykov
- The Boys at Bollenbach's: One Joins the Captains of Crush and Five More are Knocking at the Door by Randall J. Strossen, Ph.D.
- Cleve Dean: A Champion Comes Back! by Merle Meeter
- Giant Crushers and German Iron Shoes by Fred Hutchinson
- Norbert Schemanasky: Sweet Performances, Bitter Memories by Bruce Wilhelm
- Steve Pulcinella: Philadelphia Strongman by Dr. Ken E. Leistner
- Natural Strength Training--Part I by Anthony Ditillo
- The Iron Mine
No. 1282-3.1 (.5 lb.) $7.95