Cover: Ryan Vierra turns the caber on his way to his fourth Heavy Events World Championships victory.
- Essential Truths for Moving Metal by Randall J. Strossen, Ph.D.
- Letters to the Editor
- From the Trenches: Building Your Grip: A Great Way to Start by Jim Blosser
- Iron Filings by Randall J. Strossen, Ph.D.
- Captains of Crush Grippers: Who's New
- Red Nail Roster
- The Iron Mine
- The Butcher from Three Rivers by Robert Lipinski
- Catching Up With Yani Marchokov by Randall J. Strossen, Ph.D.
- A Tribute to John Ware by Thom Van Vleck
- Sets and Reps for Success by Jim Schmitz
- Life in the Loft: Weather Or Not Winter Training by Dr. Ken E. Leistner
- For a Big Chest--Part I by John McCallum
- Strength Training a la Anderson: The Press by Charles Fraser
- Why Plato Wouldn't Juice by Steve Jeck
- Grip Power by Brad Johnson
- Olympic-style Weightlifting Disciplines: Strength or Technique? by John Drewes
- Get on the Stick by John Brookfield
- What It Takes: The Reality of Training Environments and Circumstances by Steven Helmicki
- Traps that Catch Everyone's Attention by Steven Helmicki
- Training with Broken Dumbbells by Tim Piper and Mike Waller
- Baby Cows by Bill Starr
- Bone Density Training and Strength Walking by Steve Justa
- Spotting Synchronicity by Tom Hirtz
- Vierra Victorious: 2005 World Highland Games Championships by David Webster OBE
- 2005 IFSA World Strongman Championships: Zydrunas Reigns Supreme by Brad Gillingham
- Throws, Tosses, and Tears: 2005 U.S. Heavy Events Championships by David Webster OBE
- Weights Fly in Dubai: 2005 Asian Weightlifting Championships by Randall J. Strossen, Ph.D.
- All-Round Round-up by Lee Gesbeck
- 2005 World's Strongest Man: Mariusz is King of the Hill by Colin Bryce
- I. M. Poddubny: The Ukranian Bear by Josef Svub
- The German Wonder Boy: Heinrich Schneidereit by Gherardo Bonini
No. 1282-13.3 (.5 lb.) $7.95