Hossein Rezazadeh, the Monarch of Mass, could uncork world-class lifts nearly at will, day in and day out. Here he is blowing up 245 kg in the clean and jerk in the training hall at the 2005 Asian Weightlifting Championships (Dubai, UAE).
- Work Like a Slave by Randall J. Strossen, Ph.D.
- Letters to the Editor
- From the Trenches: Ron Buchanan: A Barbell Man for All Seasons by Greg Pickett
- Iron Filings
- Certifications: Captains of Crush Who's New, Red Nail Roster, Crushed-to-Dust! Challenge
- Roundtable: IOC Re-analysis Program and Its Implications for Weightlifting
- From Our Archives
- Hossein Rezazadeh: Monarch of Mass by Randall J. Strossen, Ph.D.
- Synergies in Training for Olympic Lifting and Powerlifting by Karsten Jensen
- Risk of Hamstring Injuries in Strength and Power Sports by Ernest Roy, P.T., D.P.T.
- The Art of Lifting by Steve Jeck
- Metabolic Training by William L. Crawford, M.D.
- Drafting the Best Exercises by Mike Waller, Ph.D.
- Foundations: Come to the Table by Jon Bruney
- What Tools Are in Your Toolbox? by Ollie Whaley, M.A.
- Coaching Tips from an "Old-School" Coach by Jim Schmitz
- Russian Men of Might: Post-Revolutionary Strongmen by Josef Svub
- 2017 IronMind Viking Visegrip World Record Challenge: A New Face Makes a Big Splash by Randall J. Strossen, Ph.D.
8-1/2 x 11 format, 64 pp.
No. 1282-24.4 (.5 lb.) $7.95