Dan McKim launches the Braemar Stone at the 2017 Webster Worlds in Hank, Holland, where the Mighty McKim claimed yet another Highland Games world championships.
- Disturbing Stereotypes by Randall J. Strossen, Ph.D.
- Letters to the Editor
- From the Trenches: All the Rage by Jeff Maddy
- Iron Filings
- Certifications: Captains of Crush Who's New, Red Nail Roster, CTD Challenge
- 7+ Questions: Tom Hirtz
- From Our Archives
- Inhar Urruzuno: Stone Lifting Coup by Aitor Madariaga, with Lucio Doncel
- David Webster's 2018 Heavy Events World Championships: A Fitting Finish by Elizabeth Hammond
- 2017 Anaheim FitExpo Visegrip Viking Challenge: John Machnik, Eric Roussin Win Overall Grip Honors by Randall J. Strossen, Ph.D.
- Building a Foundation for the Beginning Athlete by Mike Waller, Ph.D.
- Mental Training for All Athletes by Evan Perperis, NSCA-CPT
- What's Your Excuse? by Jim Schmitz
- Foundations: The Resurrection of the Death Set by Jon Bruney
- Passing on the Gift by William L. Crawford, M.D.
- Sleep: A Forgotten Ingredient for Athletic Success by Ernest Roy, P.T., D.P.T.
- Excellence the Spartan Way by Peter F. Harris
- Practical Science Applied: Unilateral Training and the Cross Education Effect by Brian Jones, Ph.D.
- The Surgeon, the Chef, and the Lifter by Karsten Jensen
- The Non-Magic Bullet by Paul Mouser
8-1/2 x 11 format, 64 pp.
Our sale copies may have a smudge or bent corner, but you'll still get top-quality information and inspiration!
No. 1282-25.3-A (.5 lb.) $5.95