Cover: Bill Kazmaier gets a replica of the Thomas Inch dumbbell overhead.
- Letters to the Editor
- Editorial by Randall J. Strossen, Ph.D.
- Bill Kazmaier: King of Kraftsport by Randall J. Strossen, Ph.D.
- Training for the Pull in Arm Wrestling by Merle Meeter
- The Pull by Steve Jeck
- Sand Bags Away by John Brookfield
- The Zercher Lift and the Zercher Squat by J. V. Askem
- The Strongman and the Kid: The Latest Captain of Crush by Manfred Hoeberl
- An Island Gym by Brooks Kubik
- World Strict Curl Records Courtesy of Kevin Meskew
- The Stone at May Bole by Peter Martin
- Don't Forget the Middle by Bill Starr
- 23rd U.S. Invitational Heavy Events Championships by David Webster
- The Clean and Jerk, "The King of Lifts": The Push Jerk and the Jerk by Jim Schmitz
- Iron Filings
- Guts and Determination by Tom Hirtz
- Stefan Botev: The Little Big Man by Randall J. Strossen, Ph.D.
- Olympic Assistance Movements: For Size and Strength--Part I by Anthony Ditillo
- Strong-Mania Around the Globe
- The Original Westside Barbell Club by David Shaw
- 1997 U.S. World Team Trials by Jim Schmitz
- Oscar Chaplin: "Little Oscar" Lifts Big Weights by Randall J. Strossen, Ph.D.
- Life in the Loft: Pure Protein by Dr. Ken E. Leistner
- Paul Ferency: The Lehigh Valley Leviathan by Steve Pulcinella
- Desert Drama: 1997 United States Strongest Man Contest by Randall J. Strossen, Ph.D.
- Neck Specialization by John McCallum
- Book Review: The Cable/Bar System: The Ultimate Power Trainer by J. V. Askem reviewed by C. Jack Lano
- Akakios Kakhiashvilis: Still Waters Run Deep by Randall J. Strossen, Ph.D.
- A Little Overtraining is a Good Thing by Lou Bouhaouala
- The Iron Mine
No. 1282-5.3 (.5 lb.) $12.00