Cover: Ivan Chakarov snatches 185 kg at the '93 World Weightlifting Championships.
- Letters to the Editor
- Editorial by Randall J. Strossen, Ph.D.
- Up and Overhead Down Under: 1993 World Weightlifting Championships by Lyn Jones
- Contest Results: 1993 World Weightlifting Championships, Melbourne, Australia
- Ivan Chakarov: A Very Good Day by Randall J. Strossen, Ph.D.
- Concentration--Part I by John McCallum
- Pat Casey and the Bench by Bruce Wilhelm
- The Look of Power by Anthony Ditillo
- Massage: Why You Knead It by Marc Chasnov, MA, RPT
- Card Tearing by John Brookfield
- Life in the Loft by Dr. Ken Leistner
- Record Records: 128th Annual Scottish Gathering and Games by David Webster
- Developing Mass, Power, and Speed for Karate by Steve Simon
- When You think You Can't--Ponder This by Dennis Rogers
- Finishing the Pull by Tom Hirtz
- An Alternative Way of Lifting: Tyce Saylor, The Latest "Captain of Crush " by Randall J. Strossen, Ph.D.
- Contesting the Barbell by Ted Willi, MA
- Book Review: STRENGTH & SPEED RATINGS: How Do You Stack Up? by Dale Harder by Paul E. Young
No. 1282-1.4 (.5 lb.) $9.00