Cover: Alexander Kurlovich on his way to racking 262.5 kg at the 1991 World Championships.
- Letters to the Editor
- Editorial by Randall J. Strossen, Ph.D.
- Alexander Kurlovich: King of the Hill by Randall J. Strossen, Ph.D.
- Increasing Training Volume by Anthony Ditillo
- Clyde Emrich: A Bear on Strength by Paul Young
- Concentration--Part III by John McCallum
- Men's Weightlifting World Records
- Ken Patera: Titan of Strength by Bruce Wilhelm
- 1994 Men's U.S. National Weightlifting Championships by Jim Schmitz
- Dumbbells: Versatile Training Tools by Steve Simon
- Results: World Grip Champ Challenge by David Gentle and David Horne
- Split Technique: It Has a Past, Does It Have a Future? by Lyn Jones
- Results: 73rd European Senior Weightlifting Championships
- Two Essays: To Kill a Windmill and The Choice by Steve Jeck
- Can You Do This? by John Brookfield
- Manfred Hoeberl: International Arms Dealer by Mark Reifkind
- World Champion Armwrestlers of the 20th Century: Their Training Advice, Best Matches, and Top Picks--Part II by Merle Meeter
- Hugh Cassidy: Basically Powerful by Richard Safreed
- Reub Martin--Strength Athlete Supreme by David Webster
- Results: 1994 Sacramento Valley Scottish Highland Games, Roseville, California and 1994 Costa Mesa Scottish Highland Games, Costa Mesa, California
- Life in the Loft--Part III by Dr. Ken Leistner
- The Iron Mine
No. 1282-2.2 (.5 lb.) $9.00