Cover: Phil Pfister bangs the Circus Dumbbell overhead for six reps at the 2006 Arnold Strongman Classic.
- Letters to the Editor
- Pressure by Randall J. Strossen, Ph.D.
- From the Trenches: Modern Day McCallum by Steve Angell
- Iron Filings by Randall J. Strossen, Ph.D.
- Red Nail Roster
- The Iron Mine
- Mr. Pfister by Randall J. Strossen, Ph.D
- International Weightlifting Invitational: Cholakov Lofts the Big 500 by Randall J. Strossen, Ph.D.
- Veteran's Memorial Theater: Saturday Night Magic by Randall J. Strossen, Ph.D.
- Joe Dube: America's Last Senior Weightlifting Champion by Thomas E. Van Vleck
- Omni-Ball Workout: New Directions in Bodyweight Training by Brad Johnson
- Two Tough Programs: Guerilla Warfare and The Core Should Be a Nasty Place by Steven Helmicki
- Listen to Dr. Ken: Squats on My Mind--Part II by Dr. Ken E. Leistner
- Being Smart with Dumbbells by Charles Fraser
- Some Thoughts on the Super Heavyweight Physique and Body Proportion by John Drewes
- Cycling, Peaking and Periodization by Jim Schmitz
- Foundations: Legs First by Jon Bruney
- Go Steelers! by Steve Jeck
- Caber Tossing 101 by Francis Brebner
- The Grind and Go Principle by John Brookfield
- Tightrope by H. S. Noe
- The Weightlifting Complex by Mike Waller, MA and Tim Piper, MS
- For A Big Chest--Part III by John McCallum
- Strong is Strong, Or So Some Think by Bruce Wilhelm
- Advice to Older Strength Athletes by Bill Starr
- Build Up Your Pulling Power for Dragging Weight Backwards by Steve Justa
- 2006 Arnold Weightlifting Championships: Really Great Show by Jim Schmitz
- 2006 Arnold Armwrestling Challenge: Champs Hand in Tough Wins by Denise Wattles
- GNC Grip Gauntlet: The Biggest Grip Contest in the World by Wade Gillingham
- 2006 Arnold Strongman Classic: Bringing Out the Best by Colin Bryce
- 2006 USAWA Dino Challenge by Thomas E. Van Vleck
- Russian Men of Might: Alexander Aberg by Josef Svub
- Collecting Pieces of History by Howard Havener
- The King of the One-Hand Snatch: Louis Vasseur by Gherardo Bonini
No. 1282-14.1 (.5 lb.) $7.95