Cover:Arsen Kasabijew (Poland) finishes off this 217-kg clean and jerk at the 2010 European Weightlifting Championships.
- Only Have a Shoelace? by Randall J. Strossen, Ph.D.
- Letters to the Editor
- Iron Filings
- Red Nail Roster
- Captains of Crush Grippers: Who's New
- The Iron Mine
- Is Andrew Durniat for Real? Getting a Grip on the Grip World by Thom Van Vleck
- Greg Hadley: This Committed Heavy Keeps Coming by Francis Brebner
- Get Your Money's Worth by John McCallum
- Step Up to the Bar by John Brookfield
- The Value of a Strong Upper Back by Bill Starr
- Breathing Exercises for Power and Force by Col. (Ret.) Joseph H. Wolfenberger
- Dividing Up the Body for Strength by Steve Justa
- Small Stuff by Ken Best
- A House Divided by Steve Jeck
- Becoming Battle-Ready for All-Round Lifting by Roger Davis
- Training by Your Body Clock by William Crawford, M.D.
- The Strength of the Pacific by Paul Coffa
- Glima: Icelandic Folk Wrestling by Brian Jones, Ph.D.
- Foundations: Spending Time with the King by Jon Bruney
- The Plank: It's Not just for Sissies Anymore! by Pavel
- How to Tear Your Pec - and How to Avoid It by Ernest Roy, P.T., D.P.T.
- So . . . What's Your Excuse? by Gabriel Josiah
- Getting Things Straight, Part I: "Core" Principles by Dr. Ken E. Leistner
- Submerged: Explosive Power - Endurance Training in the Pool by Steven Helmicki
- 2010 European Weightlifting Championships: Cool Setting, Hot Lifting by Per Mattingsdal
- 2010 Highland Games Women's World Championships: Fine Scottish Weather in Arizona by Thom Van Vleck
- Strongman Debuts in Paris by Randall J. Strossen, Ph.D.
- 2010 Arnold Classic Armwrestling Challenge by Denise Wattles
- Russian Men of Might: Focus on George Lurich by Joseph Svub
- A Pioneer of Woman's Bodybuilding: Linda Belling by Gherado Bonini
No. 1282-18.1 (.5 lb.) $7.95