The deadlift is one of the most famous fundamental tests of strength, and Zydrunas Savickas has probably won more deadilift events in more major strongman contests than any other strongman.
- Exteriors and Interiors by Randall J. Strossen, Ph.D.
- Letters to the Editor
- From the Trenches: Education of a Weightlifter by Brandon Hall
- Iron Filings
- Captains of Crush Grippers: Who's New
- Red Nail Roster
- From Our Archives
- From A to Z: Zydrunas Savickas Has Won Everything in Strongman by Randall J. Strossen, Ph.D.
- Lance Brooks: Getting Better Every Day by Thomas Van Vleck
- Foundations: Four Exercises That Will Pay Big Dividends by Jon Bruney
- Autologous Healing with PRP by Adriane Wilson
- The Importance of Being Earnest . . . About Technique by Ken E. Leistner, D.C.
- Your Lats Don't Know It's Wednesday! by Kent Durso
- Group Training: Olympic-style Weightlifting for Novices by Jim Schmitz
- The Latest on Lats: How to Build Powerful Lats without Frying the Lower Back by Ernest Roy, P.T., D.P.T.
- Facing the Void by William L. Crawford, M.D.
- Working Man's Hands by Paul Mouser, C.P.T.
- The 1-1/2 and 1-1/4 Systems by Karsten Jensen
- 2014 European Weightlifting Championships: Russia and Bulgaria Take Charge by Per Mattingsdal
- 2nd Arnold Scottish Highland Games: McKim's the Man by Thomas Van Vleck
- 2014 Visegrip Viking Challenge: Benchmark World Records by Randall J. Strossen, Ph.D.
- Mas Angeles, Mas Energy by Clay Edgin
- A 19th-Century Gymnasium by Lucio Doncel
- The Era of Rigoulot by Gherardo Bonini
8-1/2 x 11 format, 72 pp.
The edges of some of these issues got scrunched in transit, but they still have dynamite content that will light a fire under your training.
1282-22.1-A (.5 lb.) $5.95