Pedal to the metal: Whether you're talking muscle cars or men muscling cars, big engines produce fast times. Standing 6' 9" tall and weighing 420 lb.--with abs--Hafthor Julius Bjornsson has the right motor for the job.
- The Strongman and the Weightlifter by Randall J. Strossen, Ph.D.
- Letters to the Editor
- From the Trenches: One Red Light by Jim Sullivan
- Iron Filings
- Captains of Crush Grippers: Who's New
- Red Nail Roster
- 7 Questions: Bill Kazmaier
- From Our Archives
- Hafthor Julius Bjornsson: Vision Meets Talent and Effort by Randall J. Strossen, Ph.D.
- Ed Coan: An Unscheduled Interview, with Wisdom for the Rest of Us by William L. Crawford, M.D.
- Rotator Cuff Rehab by Ernest Roy, P.T., D.P.T.
- More Progressions for the Intermediate Weightlifter: 4, 5 and 6 Times A Week by Jim Schmitz
- Build Dominant Athletes without Fads and Gimmicks by Zach Even-Esh
- Tire Flipping How-tos for Strength and Safety by David Ostlund
- Foundations: The Lost Art of Thinking for Strength by Jon Bruney
- Practical Science Applied: Injury and Strongman Training by Brian Jones, Ph.D.
- The Grammar of Strength by Steve Jeck
- Ladders Reloaded by Pavel Tsatsouline
- There's Only One Reason to Train by Brian Mangravite
- Primordial Variable Method Application to the Olympic Lifts, Part I by Steven Helmicki
- 2015 Visegrip Viking Challenge: Alexey Tyukalov Holds The Winning Hand(s) in LA by Randall J. Strossen, Ph.D.
- European Weightlifting Championships: Tbilisi Triumph by Randall J. Strossen, Ph.D.
- Mas Wrestling at the Arnold: Platform for Explosive Power by Clay Edgin
- The Estonian Heroes: Alfred Neuland and His Compatriots by Gherardo Bonini
- Etxauriko-Harria: A Stone with a Past by Lucio Doncel
- Aimar Irigioen vs. Hodei Iruretagoiena, "Izeta IV": All Bets Are On by Lucio Doncel
8-1/2 x 11 format, 72 pp.
No. 1282-23.1 (.5 lb.) $7.95