Lasha Talakhadze (Rep. of Georgia) turned in a riveting performance at the 2016 European Weightlifting Championships, with lifts that included this 212-kg snatch, which gave the impression of a hot knife cutting through butter.
- "Clean for Show, Jerk for the Dough" by Randall J. Strossen, Ph.D.
- Letters to the Editor
- From the Trenches: Life Lessons from Tommy Kono by Chip Conrad
- Iron Filings
- Red Nail Roster
- 7+ Questions: Jim Schmitz
- From Our Archives
- Foundations: East Meets West: Recovery Methods by Jon Bruney
- The Sum of All Strength: Tendons and Ligaments by William L. Crawford, M.D.
- Drills for Technique by Jim Schmitz
- Enhancing OCR Training by Evan Perperis, NSCA-CPT
- Training Layoffs: Boon or Bust? by Ernest Roy, P.T., D.P.T.
- Youth Athlete Group Performance Training: Lessons Learned and Applied by Morgan Fogelman, C.S.C.S.
- Practical Science Applied: Rest Intervals Matter by Brian Jones, Ph.D.
- The Wrist Reinforcer: A Versatile Tool by Christian Schyberg
- Spanish-style Javelin Throw by Lucio Doncel
- The German Super Power: Josef Manger by Gherardo Bonini
- 2016 Los Angeles FitExpo: Grip Strength Excellence by Randall J. Strossen, Ph.D.
- 2016 European Senior Weightlifting Championships: All Eyes on Rio by Per Mattingsdal
8-1/2 x 11 format, 64 pp.
No. 1282-24.1 (.5 lb.) $7.95