Lasha Talakhadze (Georgia), the Rio Olympic champion, blistered this 217-kg snatch at the 2017 European Weightlifting Championships, for a new world record.
- Better Than Nothing is Pretty Good by Randall J. Strossen, Ph.D.
- Letters to the Editor
- 7+ Questions: Yoto Yotov
- Iron Filings
- Certifications: Captains of Crush Who's New, Red Nail Roster
- From Our Archives
- Lasha Talakhadze: The Georgian Giant at the Top of the Weightlifting World by Randall J. Strossen, Ph.D.
- 2017 Mas Wrestling Absolute World Championships by Chip Conrad
- Snapshot: 2017 European Weightlifting Championships by Randall J. Strossen, Ph.D.
- 2017 Europe's Strongest Man: Rock & Roll Strongman by Elizabeth M. Hammond
- Running a Heavy Weightlifting Facility and Team by Jim Schmitz
- Foundations: Body Tempering by Jon Bruney
- Sandbag Training for OCR by Evan Perperis, NSCA-CPT
- Upper-Body Power "Plyometric" Exercises by Mike Waller, Ph.D.
- Anterior Shoulder Dislocations: Causes, Treatment, Recovery by Ernest Roy, P.T., D.P.T
- A Strength Odyssey by Steve Jeck
- Martial Arts Tactical Strength and Conditioning by Steven Helmicki
- Contending with Knee Pain by William L. Crawford, M.D.
- Six Variable Training Strategies for the Snatch and the Clean by Karsten Jensen
- Russian Men of Might: Kosta Maisuradze by Josef Svub
8-1/2 x 11 format, 64 pp.
No. 1282-25.1 (.5 lb.) $7.95