Cover: Airborne Marc Huster celebrates his world record at the '96 Olympics.
- Letters to the Editor
- Editorial by Randall J. Strossen, Ph.D.
- Marc Huster: "Believe in Yourself" by Randall J. Strossen, Ph.D.
- Pembroke Power by Steve Jeck
- History Made at Strength Classic by Lee Gesbeck
- First Highland Fling: What to Bring by Jim McGoldrick
- Youth Profile: Jeff Wittmer by Dr. Ken E. Leistner
- A Big Finish: The Key to a Successful Pull by Lyn Jones
- Supplements: The New Drugs? by Mark Reifkind
- Book Review: The Development of Physical Power, by Arthur Saxon, reviewed by Dr. Ken E. Leistner
- A Training Program That Failed by Leigh Wade
- 1997 U.S. National Weightlifting Championships by Jim Schmitz
- Customizing for Diversity and Results by Frank Maurer
- Cross-Training (Part II): Olympic Lifting for Powerlifters by J. V. Askem
- John Ottarski: Hard-Pulling Gripmaster by John Brookfield
- The Stone of Heroes by Peter Martin
- Karl Norberg and Marvin Eder Compared by Michael Purcell
- Intensity Training for Better Gains by Anthony Ditillo
- One Man's Box Squats by C. Jack Lano
- The Rise and Fall of the Meteor Called Barski by Bill Starr
- Keys to Progress: Specialization by John McCallum
- Life in the Loft--Part XIII: Official Gains by Dr. Ken E. Leistner
- Cardiovascular Training and the Powerlifter by David Shaw
- Ban All Equipment by Marty Gallagher
- Recovery by Chris Doyle
- Rugby's Armwrestling Challenge by Merle Meeter
- Phil Martin: The Top American Strongman Joins the "Captains of Crush" by Randall J. Strossen, Ph.D.
- "He's Back": Manfred Hoeberl Returns to Competition by Randall J. Strossen, Ph.D.
- Gripping Sideshow at the Arnold Classic: Manfred Hoeberl Joins the "Captains of Crush" by William R. Hansen
- The One-Hand Deadlift by Brooks Kubik
- The Iron Mine
No. 1282-5.1 (.5 lb.) $7.95